- 3 lbs apples (the sweeter the better)
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup water
- juice from one lemon
- Core and cut apples into fourths. Leave skins on for extra nutrition.
- Place all ingredients in crock pot and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- When apples are tender blend in blender in batches to desired consistency.
- Store in air tight container in fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- If adding additional fruit you may want too add up to 1/3 cup additional water.
Contributed by the wonderful maker, Desarae. Step by step instructions and photos at OhsoDelicioso.